How not to run a delivery company

Ok, so I ordered a new workstation yesterday, a quadcore 6600 + 4gb ram + 500gb hdd. I chose pay at the door, because transferring from bank to bank takes 2 or 3 days (insane...) and I wanted it here so I could install and test it over the weekend.

The TNT Post guy came at my house and told me:
I could NOT use my atm card. I had to pay cash.
I could NOT go to the atm machine (600 meters from here) to get some cash
I could NOT go after him and pay him (his next few packages were also in the street)
He could NOT go back to my house after his other packages
He could NOT leave the package at the post office, because he HAD to deliver it twice first.

If I order a pizza from Domino's or whatever, I can pay the few euro's by ATM on the spot or pay in advance using iDeal (out Dutch internet payment system)

So basically I'm pissed off right now, because I can't play with my new toy. + I payed extra to get the package here in a day.

Thank you TNT Post, I know I'll be using other companies when in the future I have to send something..

Share this:

1 reacties:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.